The Mary Conlin Company, Inc., makes vessel documentation easy, quick and straightforward! Our professional staff has provided both the commercial and recreational boating communities with prompt and efficient service since 1981. Let us save you time and hassle, opening a clear channel through red tape with our years of experience, good relationships with the DMV and the US Coast Guard and encyclopedic knowledge of the laws and rules pertaining to vessel documentation.
Our services include:
- State Title Searches
- Abstracts of Title
- Preferred Ship Mortgages
- Amendments, Assumptions, and Assignments of Ship Mortgages
- Notice of Claim of Lien (NCL)
- Initial Documentation
- Exchange of Documentation
- Affidavit of Repossession
- Satisfactions of Mortgage or Claim of Lien
- Mexican Fishing Licenses, crew lists, vessel-operating authorizations
- State Registration
Complimentary notary services are provided in our office for all vessel documentation paperwork prepared by our staff. Can’t make it to our office? No problem! All documents can be easily expedited through FAX, email, mail, or overnight courier (minus notary services, which must be performed on-site).
The Mary Conlin Company, Inc., is an active/founding member of AVDA, the American Vessel Documentation Association.